Hi, I’m Gwen.
I’m a writer, community builder and social entrepreneur.
My goal is to positively touch 30 million lives before I turn 30.
What I’m working on now:
- Leading Tribeless, an experience design firm that focuses on community building.
- Building KL’s startup ecosystem with Tech In Asia.
- Freelancing as a content strategist and copywriter. Hire me.
You might know me from:
- Getting into – and leaving – Minerva‘s inaugural class.
- Winning $100K as the Champion of Masters of Code.
- Representing Malaysia at the Nobel Peace Prize in Oslo.
- Marketing the largest TEDx conference in the APAC region.
- Being featured in the 2017 national school curriculum.
I blog about my journey to living an authentic life.
I don’t have all the answers, but we can find them together 🙂